Friday, August 23, 2013

Tango!

What I am going to write today is on a topic discussed by two radio Djs "Who would guys go to, a good woman or a bad woman" and the most interesting statement made was "men are indecisive", which for me is so true. They want the company of woman that for them is modern, open minded, and not too conservative but in terms of marriage and bringing to see the parent, they would opt for the "girl next door".  Few years back, my student shared with me his principle about relationship, he said, "Ms. Naz, to summarize it - senang nak dapat senang nak tinggal". Even though at that moment the feminist in me kicked in, I just looked at him walking away hand in hand with a girl that he courted during our journey to the event. And I saw him with a different girl next week. 


There is a belief that women have the tendency to be attracted to the bad boy type. According to researchers women who attracted to the "bad boy persona" tend to be extreme risk takers or seem to dangerously live on the edge - thrill seekers. Plus there are also statements made that because women are "fixer" by nature, being with a bad boy is an opportunity and challenge that we can actually change a man. 

Men and women seek security through two different outlets; caregiving and sexuality. Men use sexuality, women more to caregiving. No matter what the findings are, for me it takes two tango..(",). 


No comments:

Post a Comment