Friday, August 23, 2013

"Aku punya manja"


"Aku punya manja ko saja boleh rasa, rahsia kita berdua" - Fynn Jamal (150 Juta)

I have issues with Public Display of Affection or PDA whether the person is gay or straight. However, holding hand for me is acceptable as long as you don't try to act cute doing it. Sometimes if I encounter as such there will be a tiny little voice in my head screaming " get a room!!!!". Fortunately for me, I do have friends that are very open if I display my affection towards my partner, for them I am in love.  But I am the one who is uncomfortable of doing it. I don't feel like displaying it for everyone to stare, gawk, it is like shoving down someone throat "I am in love, accept it!I am in love, accept it! I am in love accept!", to an extend for me it is like over compensating for something that is lacking - people acceptance of the relationship. I would rather that it be a secret between me and my partner of how much we love each other and I have this conscious belief that, people would know how much you love someone even without you displaying it. In the word of Tom Jones "Love is in the air..."

Those who say that I am not proud of who I am, think again, I am proud of who I am, and I am definitely proud if I am with someone, and I would want to share and scream out loud " (partner's name) I love you" so that the whole world can see how happy and content I am, but I choose not to. I don't think that they will even change their mind of how they perceive the relationship no matter how happy I am. The important thing is I know how happy I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment