Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Life Changing Decision

"I want you to make the decision, you can choose to do it now, or you can do it during the flight, I am not forcing you, it is your decision".

I heard this one sided conversation when I was in the ladies room. I was wondering at that moment what was happening, who was the person that has to make the biggest decision of her life. It sounded so serious. I finished my business and walked out of the cubicle just to see a lady providing her two-years old son option which cubicle  to choose and whether to do the business now or later. "No pressure" she said. I am not that qualify to give opinion on parenting skills but he is only two, what does he know in choosing which toilet to go into. But looking at it positively, this young man, may have the power to decide whether he wants to go to preschool or not, or which preschool he wants to go. Power to the youth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment