Monday, August 19, 2013

hehecartoon

Honestly I was stuck thinking what I should name my blog. In the end, just hehecartoon, a word which has no special or hidden meaning behind it, just a name that makes no sense.Making sense of everything can be a bit tiring, it is like finding excuses and justification for everything that happen, but in reality there is no need to think too much especially when dealing with people. They will surprise you in any way.

Last December, my relationship ended, tho, I would never know the real reason, I actually stop wondering about it, I stop torturing myself with the word "if" and just say it wasn't meant to be. Maybe that relationship isn't the one for me. Recently, I met a lot of people through online social networks (which I deleted all the accounts) and through introduction of friends, all have stories behind it but I can sum it up in one word "refreshing", endless supply of story to write and share (but there will be some I keep them for myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment