Monday, August 26, 2013

On purpose?

Last Saturday was my Raya Open House, it was a full day of mayhem and chaos, in a very good way. All of my family members were occupied with the preparation, the cooking, the cleaning, the washing and so on. When the time arrived to greet our guests it was full swing customer service relation attitude, smile and and always smile. 

Out of all the commotion, I forgot the text one of my colleague here at my office my address. I sent invitation to all my colleagues excluding her. It was an honest mistake, I was occupied with the preparation the night before and the day of the event. Or is it? I do wonder did I forget her on purpose because I do consider her as someone who is insignificant. Do I feel bad? hmm to be honest, I don't feel any anything. 

2 comments:

  1. The fact that you remember that that you forgot to text her. I think you do feel bad. Subconsciously of course

    ReplyDelete