Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sound gay

This incident happened few months back. It was my first outstation, it was in Johor and it involved the whole department. So, my colleague drove the company's MPV which can cater all 6 of us plus the training material. The three hours journey was filled with stories and opinion ranging from politic to sexuality. We stayed there for 2 days and I managed to briefly acquaint myself to a very interesting individual who was very friendly to me (smile) every time our path crossed.  

Our journey back was interesting as well, the topic of conversation was more on LGBT, I do wonder why are they so curious about that. Straight people, they find everything interesting. It started with an artist then expend to many branches of sexuality, and I answered and provided opinion to the best that I can, and my colleague kept on asking me, how do you know so much? I looked at him and said with a smile "I am gay". The whole car was filled with laughter. He asked me three times and I gave him the same answer, yet everyone was laughing as if it was a humorous statement. Hmm, I guess my friends were right "I sound gay, but I don't look gay". 

4 comments:

  1. u can say it that way. I think they thought that i was joking.. They tease me sometime on that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. It must be weird not to have people going, "OMG you're going to hell!".

    LOL.

    Jangan marah, nanti kena jual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe....true2..if I manage to get that response I would reply back "care to join me?"

    ReplyDelete