Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I am a nerd but a hot sexy one

Until today, this year is the year of bitches. I was told to stay away from a friend, I was told that I was dumped out of respect, I was told that the only beautiful thing about me is my bosom, I was told that I would never be with someone because of how opinionated I am, I was told that I am a boring individual, I was told a lot of things.

The title is a bit condescending, but hey, I was told that by someone and it made my day. "I am sexy and I know it..."

2 comments:

  1. I like your confidence.
    I know that I am opinionated. But I don't say what I think because then people will find to be hostile. And when I don't say what I think people find me cold.

    I like doing my work early and not at the last minute, well simply coz I like to do things properly. And when that happens people find me to be uptight.

    I don't like to cheat in a test either, again because people will find me to be uptight. And I like to ask questions during lectures.

    I used to be confident, so sure with myself but I don't think I am anymore. Because I want to be like I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. acceptance of others maybe important, but not the extend of changing who you are. 4 me keep the good qualities.. Asking questions n doing n finishing work early, it is a reflection of u.. Try not to please other too much coz sometimes they may not appreciate it. Tq 4 commenting!! Hope to c u more.. Hehe

    ReplyDelete