Saturday, September 7, 2013

Love-Hate

I skipped my dragon boat training today, because two of my sisters are at home with 4 cars but no one to drive them. My mum and my two other sisters went back for a wedding at my hometown.

My eldest sister and I have a love hate relationship. Being the eldest she has the authority of dictating me since we were young, to be specific since we started school. I never forget the disagreements, the arguments and the fights we had, both of us have a different role to play in the family, she is the responsible one, as for me, I am the "gung-ho" type. But today both of us went for an early jog, and had some overdue conversation. We even had a race. 

Sis  : Jom lumba
Me : Jom. Loser will buy breakfast.(hehehe)
Sis  : On your mark, SET, GO!

We moved our feet as fast as we can, and at one time I knew that I was leading, because she slowed her pace. We were walking on air and our feet didn't even touch the ground but we end our race with a smile. After that we went to buy breakfast. And I paid. 

We raced on this...hehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment