Thursday, December 26, 2013

Awkward

I befriended a girl who said hi to me online. We talked and it seemed that I encountered her better half few months back. I did more digging to confirm whether it was the same person, and it was. She told me that they have been together for 6 years, and have this open relationship policy, which the concept fascinates me. I just kept it to myself the details which her better half actually flirted with me, and I flirted back because she said she wasn't seeing anyone, and the details she shared of sleeping with someone else. I scraped off my intention of wanting to go do more than just flirting with her, and I told her off because I respect her as a friend and  it would not be a good idea. Which now I am relief that I did so, if not the conversation with my new friend would be way way awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment