Tuesday, December 3, 2013

12th December

I put the date as my whatsapp status, and surprisingly it attracted those whom I have met and wanting to get to know however ignored me. I even deleted the numbers. Gone with the wind and come with the wind I guess. 

The date is a year anniversary of my break up, a friend asked literally "you are celebrating it", and I responded "Yeah, why not". I don't feel that it indicates that I am depressed or I am having issue to move on. It is just an indication that a year ago, I was heartbroken and I picked myself up, moved on, and here I am. The year has been filled with a lot of unexpected things, I met a lot of people, I put myself out to meet new ones, I did things that I even surprise myself, and I set my priority straight, and I even lost few whom I care but seems to think losing me is far important than losing their pride. I told myself to stop being other people's emotional punching bag, I am being labelled as heartless, cold and selfish. Yet, I am fine with it, I stop being a people- pleaser and I surround myself with people who appreciate and accept me for who I am. 

Yeah, break-up sucks, but it is not the end of the world. Carpe Diem!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment