Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Imaginary slap

1st Imaginary Slap

My first experience with an imaginary slap was during my matrix years. I became close to a friend that I said "hi" while queuing up to use the public phone. We hit it off immediately, and started to hang out, however she did not know that I am gay and I don't plan to tell her and scare her away since it was a very hot issue at that moment. One night I went to visit her in her dorm room, and I met all her 9 roommates. I shook hand and politely smiled, and one of the friend after I shook her hand, took off her prayer cloth (telekung) and quickly rush to the toilet to take her ablution again, and I saw she was rigorously rubbing her palm together trying so hard to wipe something from her hand. Then I found out rumor was spreading throughout the college that I am gay and my touch is "haram". 

PANG!  A slap to my face.

2nd Imaginary Slap

The 2nd slap happened when I attended my company annual dinner. During this time I had a crush on my close friend which happen to be my superior at that moment. So during the dinner, I went to see her and we had a chat and she suggested we look for one of our close friend among the sea of people. As we were maneuvering ourselves, I hold her hand and so that both of us won't be seperated. When I did that, quickly she pulled her hand away from me. I was surprised, until the day she said, I know you are gay, that is why I did that. 

PANG! A slap to my face

3rd Imaginary Slap

This happened last night. I spend the night at a friend's house, since recently she is faced with few difficulties. We went to bed, and I can feel that she was restless, maybe because I snored and woke her up or something. So  I turned, I asked "Are you owkey?" and I patted her back, her reaction was a surprise for me especially it was accompanied with the sentence "Don't touch me". As I turned to my side, as I closed my eyes, I can hear....

PANG! Another imaginary slap to my face. - sigh -

1 comment:

  1. Irrational bitches.

    *rolls eyes*

    Don't touch them either. The bigotry cooties are infectious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete