Friday, October 4, 2013

Bwahahahaha

In my previous entry, I shared about the class I registered that highlighted the campaign to create awareness on the negative impact of LGBT as a failure, and that we have a hidden agenda of putting someone gay as a minister in the cabinet. 

One of the requirement of the class is to organize an educational activity that create awareness to the public about pressing issue.  

To all my fellow friends, the group of homophobic confused easily influenced students has elected me (a gay lady) to lead them in achieving 40% of our passing grade.... One small step to conquer the world!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sarcasm)

2 comments:

  1. Insidious gay agenda .... hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is the beginning, however I have to work with the queen bitch. (plotting something)

      Delete