Thursday, October 24, 2013

A little bit of Kindness

I had to explain to a friend why I am helping her out in so many ways since our friendship is just recent. I tried to explain without being cheesy or implying that I am such a saint. However, who could blame her for having such thought that people are expecting something back, because there is the mindset of nothing in this world is free.

Is just that for me with all those screwed up things that happened in a person's life, a little act of kindness can go a long way.

I like the way Snuze summarized it "Naz, you can't help yourself, you are just wired that way".

2 comments:

  1. It's not your fault that you are wired to be helpful and kind. It's your fitrah.

    Embrace it and thank Allah SWT that he made you that way.

    =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe...I still remember what u said until now & always as reminder for me

      Delete