Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tonight!!!!

I don't know what is wrong with me tonight, I googled my ex, and I found her blog that she completed for a requirement of her course last year. When I clicked, it went to the page "get to know the author & her acknowledgment". I saw her photo, and  she looked so happy and her acknowledgment to the person who is in her life now. 

I even composed an e-mail, using the e-mail address she put as reference for any question and answer, telling her that I have forgave her and I wanted to apologize for the all the outburst the day that I found she is with someone else short of few months of our break up and the oath that she told me was a lie. I was about to click send instead I discarded the e-mail. I went through all my old entries in  my previous blog, those I shared about her, memories we had.

The weird thing is I end up smiling reading the posts and all the comments.Seriously I don't know what is wrong with me tonight!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment